Thursday, June 21, 2012

1999 J. Scott Campbell's Danger Girl: Abbey Chase by McFarlane Toys

Abbey Chase is your Laura Croft joins Carlie's Angels heroine. She is the field-commander of a secret ops unit known as Danger Girl, which also happens to be the title of the on going series she stars in created by J. Scott Campbell and Andy Hartnell.

I'm not quite sure how to label the followers of the Danger Girl series. Is it more of a cult following or has it already gone mainstream? I'm not sure if everyone knows about Danger girl yet but there has already been a Sony PlayStation video game based on it and one of it's latest series for 2012 was talked about in an article on the USA Today website. There's even talks of a live action movie in the works. Whatever the case maybe I think those not in the know will find out about Danger Girl and Abbey Chase soon enough.

So with that this is a 1999 Danger Girl's Abbey Chase action figure from McFarlane Toys.


It's a well sculpted figure which is typical from McFarlane Toys and it matches the drawing style of J. Scott Campbell perfectly.




The packaging is in excellent condition with only some slight scuffing on the back of the cardboard due to storage.

If you are interested in this figure of Danger Girl's Abbey Chase, you can find it for sale on... Will be posting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I've been a huge comic nerd for a long time. It was my dad who first introduced me to comics when I was very young. He gave me his small collection of comics at the time and ever since then I’ve continued to add to it. Over the years I have collected hundreds of comics, toy figures, and other memorabilia. And though I would really love to hang on to them, due to unfortunate circumstances I have to let them go. *sigh* So, the purpose of this blog will be mainly to showcase what I have up for sale on eBay. Most of the items will be comic related memorabilia but I also have a few other “types” of collectables that I hope to be getting rid of as well. And every once in a while in between the post of what I have for sell I may just post some of the crazy ideas that pop-up in my head which of course you can simply choose to ignore. Thanks for stopping by.

Translate