Friday, June 22, 2012

1999 Previews Exclusive 12" Caitlin Fairchild with Limited Edition Chromium Comic Book

When Image Comics started out one of my favorite comic-book series under their publication was Gen 13. Then unfortunately with all the breaks in publication of the series and a few rewrites of the characters' origins it kind of got hard for me to follow along. Now that the Wildsotrm Universe has been absorb into the DC Universe it seems that Gen 13 is no more. Well, at least for the time being. 

There are still plenty of comic book nerds out there who remember Gen 13 and of course their leader Caitlin Fairchild. If you are new to comics you still might get a chance to know her as she has reappeared in DC's New 52 Superboy series and is expected to star in the new Ravagers on going series by DC Comics.

For those that remember Caitlin from her Gen 13 days here is a 1999 Previews Exclusive 12" Catilin Fairchild with a Limited Edition Chromium Comic Book inside.





The box has a little wear and a few scuff marks from storage but has never been opened. I've seen a few versions of this figure around the web but not this one which features her hair in a ponytail. 

If you are interested in this figure of Gen Caitlin Fairchild you can find this item for sell on eBay by clicking here.

 SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I've been a huge comic nerd for a long time. It was my dad who first introduced me to comics when I was very young. He gave me his small collection of comics at the time and ever since then I’ve continued to add to it. Over the years I have collected hundreds of comics, toy figures, and other memorabilia. And though I would really love to hang on to them, due to unfortunate circumstances I have to let them go. *sigh* So, the purpose of this blog will be mainly to showcase what I have up for sale on eBay. Most of the items will be comic related memorabilia but I also have a few other “types” of collectables that I hope to be getting rid of as well. And every once in a while in between the post of what I have for sell I may just post some of the crazy ideas that pop-up in my head which of course you can simply choose to ignore. Thanks for stopping by.

Translate