Thursday, June 21, 2012

The eBay Limit

It seems that I have hit my eBay limit with a grand total of 10 items for sell. When I first read that I could post the first 50 items of the month for free I thought to myself that would probably enough for me to get things rolling… But 10? It looks like I hit a speed bump.

Well, I guess it is a good policy to limit people from trying to just put anything on their site and to prevent some of us that are new to eBay from simply getting carried away.  As most of you can probably tell I’m new to selling online and in fact I rarely ever purchase anything online either. 

I see there is an option to call them and try to persuade them to increase my selling limits but maybe 10 is a good place for a newbie like me to stop. On the other hand, I do have a lot of items for sell and they need to go. I’m going to have to think about this one.

By the way, if you got a good tip on how to increase your eBay sells feel free to leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I've been a huge comic nerd for a long time. It was my dad who first introduced me to comics when I was very young. He gave me his small collection of comics at the time and ever since then I’ve continued to add to it. Over the years I have collected hundreds of comics, toy figures, and other memorabilia. And though I would really love to hang on to them, due to unfortunate circumstances I have to let them go. *sigh* So, the purpose of this blog will be mainly to showcase what I have up for sale on eBay. Most of the items will be comic related memorabilia but I also have a few other “types” of collectables that I hope to be getting rid of as well. And every once in a while in between the post of what I have for sell I may just post some of the crazy ideas that pop-up in my head which of course you can simply choose to ignore. Thanks for stopping by.

Translate